Endless Opportunities to Build, Interact and Learn… 2015
CI Energy Group's Supply Chain Management Conference is back for another outstanding year! No other event of its kind brings together the quality of information, speakers and delegates. This year's edition will be sure to please – with case studies to allow you to learn from the success of your fellow SCM professionals, interactive panel sessions to enable discussion and hands-on workshops for in-depth specialization on a particular subject.
Hear from leading companies – including Ford Company of Canada, Johnson & Johnson, ATCO Power, Brion Energy, ConocoPhillips, ENMAX Corporation, Shell Canada, Suncor Energy, Talisman Energy, and many more – as they share world-class supply chain solutions. Our brand new agenda provides expert knowledge and best practices from SCM leaders. Here is just a snapshot of what you will gain:
- Go back to the office equipped with immediately actionable takeaways to increase efficiencies in your supply chain, mitigate risk and improve your bottom line.
- Make more connections and share more experiences in just three days than you would during the rest of the year put together.
- Discover how to implement large-scale change across supply chain and commercial spend areas through enterprise procurement transformation.
- Build a demand-driven supply chain through category management, lean innovation and optimal inventory control.
- Hear winning solutions for developing long-term, collaborative supplier relations to secure successful contract fulfillment.
- Make data-driven decisions and drive best practices using supply chain analytics.
To sum it up, you cannot afford to miss this must-attend event!
Plus! Benefit from a Hands-On Learning Day on Wednesday, October 8, 2014:
Site Tour: Calgary Logistics Park and CargoFlo Facility
Workshop A: Contract Drafting Master Class: Mitigate Risks and Ensure Successful Delivery with a Winning Contract
Workshop B: "Buy-Side" Negotiation: Practical Negotiation Tools, Tactics and Strategies for Supply Chain Professionals
Workshop C: RFP's from Start to Finish – A Crash Course on Effective RFP Execution and Management
Don't just take our word for it!
Reserve your seat now and take advantage of our special pricing offers and team rates. Call 1-877-927-7936 or register online.